Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ahhh...I'm in love...

with the most AMAZING house in our price range!!!!! The good news: it's damn near perfect. The bad news: we have to sell our house before we can start building.


Our house has been on the market for about a month now. How many showings? Two. Yep, you read that correctly, TWO. TWOOO! We have a pretty awesome starter home if I may say so myself. Unfortunately, the market is crap and it probably won't pick back up until the fall.

I know what you're thinking: oh, that doesn't sound so bad Leah. Just be patient. You know what I say to that? FUCK PATIENCE! I want the house NOW. Yes, I realize that I am being unreasonable and childish, but so what? I'm always unreasonable and childish.

So, because I know you're interested, here are some specs on the house:

  • Great neighborhood with a community pool, gym, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, and club house.

  • Friends live in the same 'hood.

  • 4 bedroom

  • 3.5 baths

  • HUGE master suite

  • screened in porch

  • covered patio

  • sunroom

  • amazing kitchen

  • other amazingness

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to WANT you're house..it's going to be gorgeous and I hope I get to come over and stay with you once you're in it :-)

    ReplyDelete