Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

Okay, I know I've been MIA from my blog. I've been sinking deeper and deeper into depression since my father's death. I've been hiding at home, not wanted to go anywhere or do anything. Yesterday I had lunch with one of my mentors and she called me out on it. It's funny how she could see the signs so easily and I've been in denial all this time.

I've been thinking about going to grief counseling, but I'm not sure about that yet. My plan of action is to try to stay busy. That's really hard since I work from home and have no intentions of leaving my couch on most days. Thank God I have Robert who is my rock and strength on most days, and Bella who has brightened my days.

I plan to be more active on here, so stay posted to see what's going on in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment