Friday, January 29, 2010

Okay, so I lied.


I haven't been posting more often. This is mainly because I suck! I will make no excuses for my lack of blogging.

On to better things, I've been reading some pretty awesome books lately. I have fallen in love with the author John Green. I've read two of his books (Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines) and I'm on my third, Paper Towns. I read a lot of YA fiction, and it is really refreshing to read a book from the male's POV.
In other news, I got a new job!!!!!!!!! I know, right? FINALLY! My hubs is so happy that I'm working another job. I now teach part time at a community college! I love it so far. It's much better than teaching high school kids. I only teach two nights a week which is great!
I know I've said this before, but I really do want to become a better blogger. I hope I don't disappoint you (all seven of you) and myself. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment