Thursday, June 11, 2009

I want my Bella!!



So, I really really really want 9 weeks to pass so I can get Bella. I don't know when I am going to be able to drive 3 hours to go visit her. I honestly still can't believe that Robert is actually letting us get her! He is so anti dog that I thought I would never be able to have one. I hope Jinxy can deal with a new four-legged animal in her domain.

In other news, I ate semi-healthy today. By semi I mean I only had one cookie and a few chips. Other than that I think I did okay. Now I just have to get back to the gym. Teaching summer school is monopolizing my time!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Bella is so cute! Look at her presh pink little nose :D

    BTW- my husband wants to be a high school science teacher when he 'grows up'. He took a break off of school for a while to figure things out & let me finish up (he was in school 7 years and no degree- changed his major like 4634532 times), and when I graduate at the end of next year he's going back to finish up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Bella! Her paws are like little hands.

    ReplyDelete