Sunday, May 16, 2010

Read? What's that?

Oh yeah, it's that thing I used to do ALL THE TIME!

I know I have been slacking in my blogging, but don't feel bad because I have also been slacking in my reading, cleaning, and grading. At least I'm consistent. Right?

Just so you know what I've been up to these past few weeks, I decided to post a little update. First, I got a new job. Well, it's not really a new job since I worked there 3 summers ago. I'm working as a teacher counselor for the Space and Rocket Center. I LOVE my job. We teach teachers who come to space camp. Of course, school isn't out yet for most, so camp hasn't started yet. My boss asked if I could start early to get so things done before all the action happens. I obliged since we are trying to save to build our dream home.

I've also been dieting. I know, shocker right? A friend of mine lost 28lbs on the HCG diet, so I did some research and decided to give it a try. It's a little costly, but I'm loving the results so far. Plus, it's perfect timing for my Vegas trip next month! There is a lot of controversy about the diet, but I go to a doctor who has done it herself and I have a great support system. Anyway, I've been getting more sleep (and better sleep) and therefore I haven't been reading or blogging much.

So, that's what I've been up to. I'm working 3 jobs, trying to lose weight, and taking care of my Hubs and pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment