Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Last Olympian

WOW! I still can't believe this was the last book. I fell in love with this series and now it's over. What will I do without Percy Jackson in my life?

The half-bloods have been preparing for the big battle between the Olympians and the Titans. Kronos's army is stronger than ever and the odds are not looking good for the future of the Olympians. The gods decided that fighting the monster Typhon should be at the top of their priority list. While the gods are fighting Typhon, Kronos and his army are advancing on New York to destroy Mount Olympus. Now, it's up to Percy and his friends to save Mount Olympus and protect New York City.


This. Book. Was. Awesome. I'm so sad that this series is over. I love how Riordan told us the stories of Greek Mythology without overwhelming or boring his readers. This was the perfect ending to the series. It was so fun watching Percy and his friends grow up and mature. I hope that Riordan gives us more from Camp Half-Blood.



1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you liked it! I knew you would. I loved that this one didn't start off with Percy wrecking another school..lol and I really like the fact that Luke was able to redeem himself in the end.

    I really hope there will eventually be more books

    ReplyDelete