Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love Is A Many Trousered Thing

Yes Georgia, love IS a many trousered thing. I have been fitting the Georgia Nicholson books in when I need to read something quick, light, and fluffy.This was the 8th book of the series and it didn't disappoint.
Georgia is a self-evolved, boy-crazed teenager who can't decide who she wanted to date. Masimo has just informed Georgia that he is single and ready to to be her one and only. Before Georgia can take this information in, the Sex God, Robbie shows up. Georgia experiences a world wind of emotions and can't decide who she like more.

I love these books so much! They are cute and laugh-out-loud funny. I love how Rennison has created her own language using words like "casualosity" and "glamorosity." I find myself using some of these words in my everyday life. If you ever want to laugh, pick up a Georgia Nicholson book!

No comments:

Post a Comment